STATE CONTACT Jim Greenlees (*Email *), 3000 Fairforest Drive, Matthew, NC 28105 (H) 704-846-1565
- Asheville Asheville Badminton Club. Montford Gym and Reed Memorial Gym
34 Pearson Drive, Asheville, NC 28801-2134. Phone: 828-253-3714
Tues. & Thurs. 5 – 7 PM
Contact: Ken Faulkner [Click to Email], Ph: 828-776-0227
- Cary, NC Bond Park Saturdays 9:30 a.m.-noon (through November) Fee: $4 for Cary residents, $6 for nonresidents. [Email ]
- Chapel Hill UNC – Fetzer Gym. Tuesdays 5-9 p.m.; Fridays 5-7 p.m.; Sunday afternoons. Fee: No club fee, but non-UNC users pay $150/year gym fee. www.unc.edu/badminton
- Charlotte Charlotte Badminton Club
Latta Park Recreation Center, 500 East Park Ave. – Mon. 6:00-9:00 PM
Marian Deihl Recreation Center, 2219 Tyvola Road. – Fri. 7:00-9:45 PM.�
Contact Jim Greenlees *Email *, 3000 Fairforest DR, Matthews, NC 28104. (704) 846-1565
http://www.charlottebadminton.org (Upd. 1/2005)
- Durham Duke University Badminton Club. (last updated 11/2004)
Card Gym (Students Only) Wed 9:30 – 11:30 PM; Sun 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Fri 7 – 9 PM (Run by the International House)
Please contact Roy Skinner (*Email *), Director of Duke University Intramural and Sports Clubs (919) 613-7514, if you are interested in the Badminton Club at Duke. Duke holds an annual Intramural tournament for students.
- See Durham Badminton RTP Club
Durham Duke Center for Living http://www.wellness.mc.duke.edu
Open to all. Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 9pm, Sat 8am – 4pm, Sun 9 am – 5 pm. Fee: $10 per visit, regular and badminton memberships available.
Info: [Email ]
- Durham Badminton RTP Club. http://www.badminton-RTP.com
Tue 7-11 PM, Sun 5-9 PM.
First visit free; Membership is $360/yr, $660/yr for couples.
Little Professor’s Academy; 1900 Sedwick Rd; Durham, NC 27713. 919-656-8326.
Contact Paul Knechtel *E-mail *
- Durham, NCPeak Fitness Club. Monday-Friday: 6:15-7:30 a.m.; Tuesday-Thursday 6-10:45 p.m; Sundays: 1-6:45 p.m.; Fee: $50 registration, $20 per month for Peak membership; $65 a year for Badminton-RTP membership. Info: www.badminton-rtp.com, [Email ]
- Greensboro, NC- Leonard Centre, 6324 Ballinger Road, (336) 297-4889 Friday 6:30-10:00.
Or contact Jasper Rajesh: *Email *
- Newton, NC- 321 Badminton Club, The Newton Recreation Center, 23 South Brady Ave., Newton, NC 28658, Thu. Eve. From 7:00 till 9:30 (addl day in the future).
Tom Lauterbach or Doug, (828) 328-4222. *Email *
- Raleigh NC State – University ID Required.
- Rock Hill, SC (Near Charlotte) Boyd Hill Recreation Center
1165 Constitution Boulevard, Rock Hill, South Carolina 29732.
Saturday from 2PM to 4PM
Contact: Jun Bautista (803) 325-1056 (Home) and (803) 322-3171 (mobile).
- Wilmington Athletic Club
2026 S. 16th Street, Wilmington NC 28401
Friday 6-8 Sunday 3-5
Membership & Dues: Club $55 per month/ Guest $8 per day
Contact: Charlie Hauser *Email *
- Winston Salem, NC – Wake Forest University: Courts available at the Reynolds Gymnasium. Organized play may be found with the Chinese Students and Scholars Association.