STATE CONTACT Ruth Menchaca, San Antonio, TX 75080 (210) 226-5373.
- Abilene, TX Rose Park- Wed. 7:00-9:00 PM Albilene Christian University- Fri. 6:00-10:00 PM
Tony Grice, 915-692-7114
- Arlington, TX – Univ of Texas at Arlington Mavrick Center.
Fri, Sat 7:30pm – 11:00 pm.
Visitor pass $5, or yearly membership available
- Austin, TX Austin Recreation Center
Adult Badminton League Play. Contact: Tracy Partin: Ph. (512)476-5662, Fax (512)494-1729
- Austin, TX University of Texas Badminton Club – http://www.utexas.edu/students/badminton
UT at Austin Belmont Hall RM 528. Recreational Sports Center 1.13.,- Mon. & Thurs. 7:00-9:45 PM, Sat. 3:30-5:45 PM. Dues $18/semester
- Austin, TX Brushy Creek Community Center – (6 Courts)
North Austin/Round Rock, between junction Palmer/620 and I35/620
Club Meets: Refer to web site. Current times: Tue 6-10pm, Sat 3-8pm.
Membership&Dues: Refer to web site.
Joe Kocurek (BCMUD), Jeronimo Rodrigues(Member of community)
16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock, (Austin Area), TX, 78681. (512) 255 7871
Email: *[email protected]kmud.com* or *[email protected] *
- College Station, TX Texas A&M Badminton Club Read Building- Fri. 6:00-10:00 PM
- Tony Lin, 409-696-5843
- Corpus Christi, TX Corpus Christi Badminton Club
Jon Bonilla, (H) 512-992-8619 (W) 512-882-8284
- Dallas, TX Reverchon Recreation Center *Email *
3505 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX. (214) 670-7720
Mon & Wed 7pm-10 pm., Sat 11:15 AM – 2 PM.
Membership required, except for for 1st visit.
- Dallas, TX Samuel Grand Recreation Center- Tue/Thu. 7:00-10:00 PM.
214-670-1383 , 3 courts, mostly doubles, free with a City of Dallas Participation card (bring your own shuttles). The cost of an Id is $15 for Dallas residents, $25 for non-residents. Website
- Dallas, TX Texins Badminton Club – Dallas
13900 N Central Expressway, Dallas.
Sat 2:30pm-5:30pm, Sun 10:30am – 2pm. Fee: $8.00
- Dallas, TX Texins Badminton Club – Spring Creek Activity Center
6624 Chase Oaks Rd, Plano, TX 75086
Sun 10 AM- 1 PM, SAT 3:30PM-6PM, Tu 7PM-10PM, Fri: 7:30-10PM
- Dallas, Tx: U of T Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, Tx 75235
Saturday 4:30 PM – 7 PM. $5/visit
- Dallas-Irving: Mustang Rec Center
- Dallas-Irving: Senterg Rec Park
- Dallas-Plano: Carpenter Rec of Plano
Thu 4PM – 7 PM, Sat 1:00 – 4 PM. $6/visit
- Dallas-Richardson, TX
Huffines Recreation Center- Sat. 1:30-6:00 PM
Ted Gaban, 214-994-0513
- Denton, TX University of North Texas Badminton Club PEB Gym- Fri. 5:00-8:00 PM
Liz Thackwray, 817-565-2276
- Houston, TX- General contacts: Bob Parrott (*Email *) , (281) 536-7776 (hm) or (281) 285-5404 (wk). David Chang (*Email *) , (713) 765-2857, or (713) 771-8905.
- Houston, TX- University of Houston – Melcher Gym. MF 7 PM – 9 PM
Farnaz Nana Moshiri. (713) 609-0236. *Email *
- Houston, TX- Fonde Recreation Center – Fridays 6:00-9:00 PM – Open to the public and no charge. While there are eight courts, basketball and wrestling often rent the facility. Call (713) 223-9106 in advance to make sure there will be play that evening.
- Houston, TX- Rice University – Rice Students Badminton Club. Monday & Thursday 6:00-8:30 PM (summer hours). Annual membership (begins August each year) for badminton only is $75.00, or you can pay $2.00 per evening if you are a guest of a badminton playing student. You may want to call the Rice Equipment Room in advance (713) 527-4059 to make sure there will be play that evening.
- Houston, TX – Houston Badminton Club
Downtown YMCA Houston, TX
Monday & Wednesday 8:00-10:00 PM. . Membership cost is $7/ night or $250/year
David Chang. (713) 771- 8906. *Email *
Dr. Curtis D. Johnson (*Email *), (281) 370-2091 (hm) or (713) 743-4025 (wk).
- Round Rock, TX Clay Madsen Recreation Center
- 1600 Gattis School Road, Clay Madsen Recreation Center
Saturday : 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Tuesday : 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Members of recreation center play free, various durations of membership available see web site, single day membership $5:00
Contacts: Mike Morrison (CMRC) (*Email *), Jeronimo Rodrigues (*Email *)
- San Antonio, TX ALAMO BADMINTON CLUB
• Club Type: Public
• Club Location Activities: Providence High School
• Club Meets: Sunday 5:30-9:00 pm; Wednesday 6:00-9:00 pm; Saturday 10:00 am-Noon & 1:00-5:00 pm
• Membership & Dues: $45/quarter
• Annual Tournaments: Alamo Badminton Championships
• Point of Contact: Michael Gamez *Email *
• Address: 105 Blue Star, Studio One, San Antonio 78204
• Telephone: • Fax: •
• Web Address: www.alamobadminton.com
- San Antonio, TX San Antonio Badminton Club. St. George Episcopal School 6904 West Ave. – MW 7:00-9:30 PM
Contact: Mike Gamez (210) 226-5373. *Email *
- Waco, TX Baylor University Badminton Club (University Affiliation Only, Guests Permitted) Russell Gymnasium- Tues. & Thurs. 4:00-6:00 PM
Dutch Schroeder, 817-755-3505