STATE CONTACT David Zarco *Email *
- Bradenton, FL Bradenton Strikers GT Bray Gym.
Dennis Grant, (941) 746-7043 or Angela Grant (941) 755-2390
- Brandon, FL Brandon Badminton Club. University of South Florida, Tampa, FL� Paul Stran, (813) 685-9100
- Delray Beach, FL Delray Beach Rec. Center
50 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444 (561) 243-7250 [Click Here for Map] I-95 to Atlantic Ave (Exit 42). Go east for 1 mile, then left on SW 1st Ave.
Thursdays 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM ($3-Men, $2-Ladies – includes 1 Hour overtime + Shuttles) Sundays 2:30 – 4:30 PM. $20 Monthly membership ($2-Men/$1-Ladies – includes shuttles) Non-Members – $10.00 (includes shuttles) Check website for times.
- Englewood, FL – Englewood Sports Complex 1300 South River Road, Englewood, FL 34223. (941) 861-1980 Tuesdays & Thursdays 9 – 11 AM. 3 courts available. $1.00 per visit. Contact Carol Louisgnan at (941) 697-5790, *email@example.com * or Marc Miles at (941) 240-8610, *firstname.lastname@example.org* or Kenneth Blackshaw *email@example.com *http://www.sbabadminton.org/florida/englewood
- Fort Myers Wa-Ke Hatchee Recreation Center
Saturday 12noon-3pm. Website: www.swflbadminton.com
Contact: Thomas 239-810-0614, *firstname.lastname@example.org * Directions: Exit 131 off I75, go West on Daniels Parkway, turn left (South) on Six Mile Cypress, continue across US 41(Cleveland ) on to Gladiolus; continue West until you come to Summerlin; go South (left turn fly over) on Summerlin and cross Bass Rd; take next left into Lexington Middle School, Recreation area is in rear of school.
- Gainesville, FL University of Florida – South West Recreation Center. Sunday & Saturday 10am to 1pm.
- Gainesville, FL ICEC 1115 S.W. 13th Street. Monday and Wednesday, 8 PM – 10:30 PM.
$10/Month, $20.00 for 3 months. Contact: *email@example.com *
- Holiday, FL- Holiday Recreation Center, (Upd 6/2014)
2830 Gulf Trace Blvd., Holiday FL. Thursday 6 – 9 PM.
- Jacksonville, Fl – Jacksonville Badminton Club. Yates YMCA – 221 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Tue, Thu – 7PM – 10PM ; Sun 2PM – 6 PM. Cost: $20/mo. non members, $10/mo. YMCA members. http://jacksonvillebadminton.com/
- Jupiter, FL – West Jupiter Recreation Center 6401 Indiantown Road, Jupiter, FL. 33458. Ph: 561-747-3455 Website: http://www.pbcgov.com/parks/recreationcenters/westjupiter Fridays – 6 – 9 PM. $3.00 per night for shuttles.
- Kissimmee, FL: See Orlando – Kissimmee listings
- Lakeland, FL – Kelly Recreation Center Fri 7:00 – 9:30 PM. Residents: $3.00, Non-Residents: $5.00 (or $15.00 for a 10 visit pass)
- Largo, FL- Largo Recreation Center (Highland Complex), 400 North Highland Ave., Largo Fl. (813-587-6723). MW 1:30 – 3:00 PM, Sat. Morning 10 AM – 1.00 PM. Memberships and Dues: Largo Residents – $2.50 dues & $1:00 daily fee. Non-residents- $25 annual + $1.25 daily fee OR – No annual + $4.25 daily fee. Carole or Chester Obara (727) 527-8357, Email: *firstname.lastname@example.org * �
- Miami, FL UM badminton club.
Tu (8:00 PM – 10:30 PM), Friday 7:30-11:30pm. (Updated 6/3/2003)
Place: Center Court, Wellness Center, University of Miami
$5.00 fee. Must be escorted by a student (Hint: Get there early, and ask a student to sign you in.) http://www.miami.edu/wellness-clubs/badminton/.
- Miami Lakes, FL Don Shula’s Athletic Club.
15150 Bull Run Road. Miami Lakes, FL 33014 (305) 820-8025.
Thurs. 7:30-10:30 pm, Sun. 10:00am-3:00 pm.
Note new cost: $8.50 admission fee (tell them you’re playing badminton only). Monthly and Yearly membership available (approx. $40/mo, $400/year).
Contact the Florida Badminton Association, (954) 324-7155. * Email *
Orlando, ClearOne Badminton Centre4141 North John Young Parkway OrlandoOpen every dayDrop-in cost: $7, Court rental also available.Phone for court rentals or to find out best drop-in days/times.Contact: (407) 730-3596
- Orlando, FL: Kissimmee Civic Center 201 East Dakin Ave; Kissimmee, FL 34741. 407-935-1412 Wed: 6:30PM – 9:00PM, Sat 9AM – 1PM Contact Watkins Fessal *email@example.com *. $5.00/session
- Orlando, FL University of Central Florida Badminton Club
- UCF Recreation and Wellness Center
Cost: $32 per month (Limited Membership), $5 per day guest, $10 per day non-member guest. Times: Tue (All day), Thu (All Day), Fri (All Day), Sat (Morning), Sun (Evening) 4000 Central Florida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32816-8005 Map: http://www.ucf.edu/campusmap/vicinity.html Enter the school via University Blvd, make a right at the light where you can no longer go straight and must turn left or right. Follow the road as it bends around the school. Go about half a mile or so, you should see the new Recreation Center/gym on your right. The building has a large amount of steps leading to the entrance. There is parking directly across from the Recreation Center/gym. Pass the Recreation Center/gym and make a left into the parking lot, then walk across the street.
- Pensacola The University of West Florida Badminton Club(not active, but badminton is still available at the university) http://www.uwf.edu/recreation/sportclubs
- Sarasota, FL – Badminton Club of Sarasota2650 Waldemere St (east of US 41 (Tamiami Trail) and west of Tuttle Ave.) Sarasota. Play every Wednesday 6 – 9 pm at the Arlington Park Gym. Cost is $7 per session Open to the public for all ages and skill levels. Rackets are available to borrow. Just show up and play, mostly doubles but many play singles Facility has 4 courts. Showers available. Contact Roger Long at (941) 468-6969. *firstname.lastname@example.org *
- Safety Harbor, FL – Starting Jan 13, 2005 Safety Harbor Community Center – 650 9th Ave, Safety Harbor, FL 9:00 AM – 11 AM. Fees: Residents: $2.00. Visitors: $3.00 Contact: Kerri Cardiello, Recreation Program Coordinator. 727-724-1530.� *email@example.com *
- St. Petersburg, FL St. Petersburg YMCA – 3200 First Avenue South, St. Petersburg Mon., Wed., Fri. 12 Noon – 2:00 pm John Armstrong - 650 Pinellas Pt Dr #241, St. Petersburg, FL 33705, (H) 727-867-6001. *Email * Guests are welcome.
- Tamarac, FL Tamarac Community Center 8601 W Commercial Blvd , Tamarac, FL (954) 724-2445 Mon 6 – 9 PM, Wed 6 – 9 PM, Sat 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm $4 admission, $2 for Tamarac Residents.
- Tallahassee, FL FSU BADMINTON CLUB Leach Center, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-9pm Membership & Dues: STUDENTS ONLY. No fees. Annual Tournament: All FL College Badminton Tournament Contact: Junaid As-Salek, Telephone: (850)413-7820 *Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *. Website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FSU_badminton/
- Tampa, FL Audley Evans Youth Center- Tues. & Thurs. 4:00-5:45 pm (Youth Only) Sat. 10:00-2:00 pm (Open) Fred Johnson (813) 323-4494
- Tampa, FL – Updated 11/2005 – University of South Florida (USF) Fowler Ave. Tampa Fl. @ USF Recreation Hall: Next to Museum of Science and USF Sun Dome. Tue & Fri. Evenings 6.00-9.00, Sun. 12:00-4.00 PM Contact: Kamal Chaudhari, *Email * , or Saumil Shah: Cell 1(703) 200-9016, or Ann Chaudhari (813) 984-6317 Open to anyone & students, faculty, and staff of the USF. NonUSF Students pay $5 each day. http://web.usf.edu/~usfbad/
- West Palm Beach Westgate Recreation Center (Near Palm Beach Airport) 3691 Oswego Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33409. Phone: (561) 233-1415 http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/parks/locations/north/westgatecc.htm Mondays, Wednesday (6 PM – 9 PM) Cost: $2/person for shuttles.
Boca Raton FAU Badminton Club at Boca Raton Sugar Sand Park, Sundays, 2-4:30 PM 300 SOUTH MILITARY TRAIL, BOCA RATON, FL 33486� Contact: Monica Mak, President, *Email*; Thanh Van, Faculty Advisor *Email * Website: http://www.sugarsandpark.org Davie, FL Nova Southeast University. Saturday: 8AM – 8 PM. Four courts available. $5.00/day or $25/month. For more information or driving directions, please call the RecPlex Service Desk at 954-262-7301. [Website] Miami, FL Miami Coral Park Senior High Junior Training Site 8865 SW 16 ST, MIAMI , FL 33165 (305) 226-6565 Monday evenings, 6:30 Nadine Tucker, Coach W: 305 226-6565 x 2441 Miami Springs – Miami Springs High School� 751 DOVE AVE, MIAMI SPRINGS , FL 33166. (305) 885-3585 Wednesday 7 – 9 PM Cost: Free Contact: David Zarco *Email * Miami, FL Coral Gables Senior High
Junior Training Site
(305) 443-4871 Miami, FL Doral/Ronal Reagan Senior High
Junior Training Site
Monday 7-9:30 PM
8600 N.W. 107th Avenue, Miami 33178 Miami, FL (Kendall) Miami-Dade Community College South Campus Gibson Health Center Gymnasium. http://badminton.8k.com for schedule. 11011 SW 104th Street, Miami, FL 33176
Usually Fridays, 6:30PM – 9:45 PM. $2.00 fee.
Steve Kong (305) 238-3309 Orlando, FL Orlando Fitness & Racquet Club
825 Courtland Street, Orlando, FL 32804
Web site: http://thecluborlando.com/
Wed (7:00-10:00pm), Fri (7:00 – 9:00 PM), Sun (1-4 PM)
Beginner’s class: Sat (1:30 PM – 2:30 PM) — Subject to change
Contact: Krishna Balwalli *Email * Venice, FL Venice YMCA on Center Avenue, Venice, FL.
(See Englewood, FL for new club) West Palm Beach (Riviera Beach) Tate Recreation Center in Riviera Beach
1420 West 10th Street, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Tuesday nights from 8:30 to 10:00pm
If anyone needs additional information they can contact: Alexander Ferns @ 561-355-2031 (days) 561-784-4821 (evenings).
The cost of the Gym to play is free, but the club is collecting $2 from each player to differ the costs of the shuttlecocks, nets, etc.